The success of any organization trying to grow their business with Customer Experience Platforms depends on having Digital Marketers who can effectively execute the marketing plan using the technology platforms on the market. A Digital Marketer will often not only be responsible for the Digital marketing mix, but for integrating with offline channels (print, PR, etc.), and with establishing key performance indicators used to measure a channel’s success. It is important that these elements are tightly aligned to a company’s overall marketing plan, and consistently executed against to meet the business objectives. Having a Digital Marketer with strong technology experience and expertise is critical to getting the most out of the top Customer Experience Platforms (Adobe, Sitecore, Acquia, Episerver) including CRM solutions like Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Understanding the product capabilities, and limitations, can help ensure that valuable time is spent on executing a marketing plan, and not tailoring the technology. At SC Staffing Group we work with thousands of Digital Marketers who have delivered upon successful marketing plans using the leading Customer Experience Platforms. Let us help you find the right Digital Marketer to meet your needs.
Digital Marketing experience and exposure to:
- Marketing automation, Multi-channel campaign management, Web and engagement analytics, site optimization
- Ability to drive brand awareness and to develop traffic generation strategy.
- Social marketing, Email campaign management, Mobile applications, SEO and SEM, A/B and MV testing and Search Technologies
- A good understanding of ecommerce and ecommerce systems – Hybris, ATG, Websphere, Demandware, ElasticPath, etc.
- Able to support creative teams such as content creation and content strategy for emails and social.
- Should be able to coordinate with products (online and offline), membership strategies, and other internal teams.
- Certifications in platform Marketing Fundamentals and/or Experience Marketing.
- Exceptional candidates may have completed Business Optimization training around Digital Maturity Models.